The Sidebar settings control what is visible in the sidebar. Display options include images, name, description, archive links, tag clouds, and custom HTML content.
- Show Image: This is the first step when choosing to display the image of the Aurora account for the owner of the blog. Second: Upload ImageUpload Image: if "Show Image" has Yes selected, "Upload Image" will appear. If an image is uploaded it will replace the default "Show Image" for the Aurora account on the sidebar in thumbnail size.
- Show Name: You can choose whether to display the name/title of the blog. The Name can be updated in the Title field under Settings > General.
- Show Description: You can choose whether to display the description of the blog. The Description can be updated under Settings > General.
- Show Archive: You can choose whether to display the Archive links, which display past posts by year and month.
- Show Tag Cloud: You can choose whether to display a list of tags used in your blog.
- Show Custom: You can choose whether to display custom content at the bottom of your sidebar. You can enter a plain text message or even HTML content.